1. What is AppotaX? How does it work? What makes AppotaX stand out among other Ad Networks?
- Appotax is a mobile ad Optimization Solution for Publishers on Google Ad Manager Platform.
- AppotaX’s Real-Time Bidding (RTB) protocol specifies how app(s) can evaluate and bid on each impression as it becomes available in real time, in response to bid requests from Ad Exchange; as a result, maximum yield across multiple participating networks by auctioning off each impression to the buyer with the highest net bid.
2. How AppotaX benefits publishers?
- Every publisher working with AppotaX receives customized consulting services on mobile ads as app monetization solution.
- AppotaX provides 24/7 support by skilled account manager.
- AppotaX, as a third party, resolves any kinds of conflict between publishers and Google.
- AppotaX’s publishers receives branding support on smart devices community with more than 33 million members.
- Publishers can also get access to the most updated news and market report from Google; and the opportunity to take part in particular promotional programs.
3. What are registration conditions for AppotaX?
- Publishers have app(s) successfully submitted to Google Play or Apple Store (iTunes). App Users can come from any countries in the world.
- App(s) have never been reported to violate Google Play Policy.
4. If I already have integrated another Ad Network SDK, will my app(s) be badly affected after integrating AppotaX SDK instead?
- Absolutely not. That kind of change will do no harm or have any bad effect on your app(s).
- In case you have already integrated Google Mobile Ads (GMA) SDK in your mobile apps, you don’t need to make any changes. GMA SDK can be used for Google Ad Manager and AdMob.
Please feel free to contact us via email, phone or Skype:
Questions about AppotaX Registration Process
6.What are the detailed steps in AppotaX registration process flow?
Registration process flow
- Step 1: Register for Appota ID here
- Step 2: Login here with your Appota ID and provide all required information. AppotaX will response with formal invitation within 24 hours via the email you provided, if all registration requirements are met.
- Step 3: Check your email, and fill in Google Ad Manager form. Google will verify your information within 24-48 hours, and then send you an email as the last verification.
- Step 4: Publishers login the Dashboard, provide app(s) information, get Ad Unit ID, and then integrate AppotaX SDK into your app. AppotaX’s Account Manager will help publishers finish all the required paperwork, including Google Ad Manager contract.
- Step 5: Submit your latest app(s) version into Google Play and Apple Store, and check the updated ads revenue report on AppotaX dashboard (Note: Dashboard is updated 2-3 hours after real-time data).
7. How long does it take to finish the whole registration process?
- 2 to 3 days at most. Getting Google’s approval for your account takes most of the time.
8. How to integrate SDK into your app(s)
- Guide for AdX users on iOS here
- Guide for AdX users on Android here
9.If I already have integrated Google AdMob into my app(s), what do I have to do to integrate AppotaX SDK instead?
- In that case, you just need to replace AdMob Ad Unit ID with Ad Unit Ad provided by AppotaX.
Questions about general policies
10. If my app(s) are removed from App Stores like Google Play or Apple Store (iTunes), can I receive ads revenue from AppotaX?
- You still can receive all the money you make from in-app ads until the day your app is removed from App Store.
11. How do I know if I happen to violate any kind of policies?
- Your policies violation will be sent via email you provided
12. What can AppotaX do for me if I am messed up with App Store Policy?
- AppotaX will help you by consulting you on Google Policies, appealing process, and potential solution; and help you get quick response from Google team to handle your problem as soon as possible.
Questions about payment policies
13. AppotaX payment guide
- Check your email: When your revenue reaches the address verification threshold, we'll mail a Personal Identification Number to the payment address in your account. You'll need to enter this PIN into your Ad Exchange account before we can send any payments to you. If there is no response from you within 3 day after mail notifications is sent, your revenue will roll over and accrue to the next month.
- Payment Timelines: From 5th to 10th of every month, AppotaX system identifies all accounts that have reached the payment threshold. All the accounts that have reached the threshold are then sent for approval. After that, we’ll have your payment processed and sent to you. EFT payments should arrive in your bank account on 12th of month.
- If there are any problems with your payment, please contact AppotaX within 30 days after payment.
14. AppotaX payment thresholds
- AppotaX payment thresholds is 100 USD (or 2,000,000 VND). You will be paid out when your unpaid revenue reach 100 USD (or 2,000,000 VND).
- If your current balance hasn’t yet reached the payment threshold, your revenue will roll over to the next month and accrue until they meet the threshold.
15. Payment method
- You can choose to pay via bank transfer or PayPal account. Transfer fee is charged to AppotaX’s.